CP 642959Alternative Names: CP-642959
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2006
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Antibacterials; Ketolides
- Mechanism of Action Protein 50S ribosomal subunit inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 07 Feb 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Bacterial infections in USA (PO)
- 03 Jan 2002 Preclinical development for Bacterial infections in USA (PO)