Third generation oxygen carrier - SanguineAlternative Names: OxyPlus; OxyRich
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Originator Sanguine Corporation
- Mechanism of Action Oxygen carriers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hypoxia
Most Recent Events
- 06 Feb 2017 Discontinued - Preclinical for Hypoxia in USA (unspecified route)
- 22 Nov 2005 Suspended - Preclinical for Acute hypoxia in USA (unspecified route)
- 22 Nov 2005 Suspended - Preclinical for Chronic hypoxia in USA (unspecified route)