At a glance
- Originator Otsuka Pharmaceutical
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Kidney disorders
Most Recent Events
- 06 Oct 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Kidney disorders in Japan (unspecified route)
- 07 Jan 2002 New profile
- 07 Jan 2002 Preclinical development for Kidney disorders in Japan (Unknown route)