Research programme: selective estrogen receptor modulators - SignalGeneAlternative Names: Selective estrogen receptor modulators research programme - SignalGene
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2003
At a glance
- Originator SignalGene [CEASED]
- Mechanism of Action Selective estrogen receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Breast cancer; Menopausal syndrome; Postmenopausal osteoporosis
Most Recent Events
- 07 Aug 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Menopausal syndrome in Canada (unspecified route)
- 07 Aug 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Postmenopausal osteoporosis prevention in Canada (unspecified route)
- 07 Aug 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Postmenopausal osteoporosis treatment in Canada (unspecified route)