Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2006
At a glance
- Originator Celltech Group; UCB
- Developer Celltech Group
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antirheumatics
- Mechanism of Action Interleukin 1 beta inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Immunological disorders; Inflammation; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 26 Sep 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Inflammation in United Kingdom (SC)
- 26 Sep 2006 Discontinued - Phase-I/II for Rheumatoid arthritis in United Kingdom (SC)
- 26 Sep 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Immunological disorders in United Kingdom (SC)