At a glance
- Originator Chiesi
- Class Benzopyrans; Osteoporosis therapies
- Mechanism of Action Selective estrogen receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Postmenopausal osteoporosis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Postmenopausal-osteoporosis in Italy
- 08 Jan 2002 Preclinical development for Postmenopausal osteoporosis in Italy (Unknown route)