Neurokinin antagonist - TAP Pharmaceutical Products
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2007
At a glance
- Originator TAP Pharmaceutical Products
- Mechanism of Action Tachykinin receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Irritable bowel syndrome; Major depressive disorder; Urinary incontinence
Most Recent Events
- 09 Jan 2002 Phase-II clinical trials for Depression in USA (Unknown route)
- 09 Jan 2002 Phase-II clinical trials for Urinary incontinence in USA (Unknown route)
- 09 Jan 2002 Phase-II clinical trials for Irritable bowel syndrome in USA (Unknown route)