EG 005Alternative Names: EG005
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2007
At a glance
- Originator Unknown
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Angiotensin receptor antagonists; Mitochondrial protein stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Lipodystrophy
Most Recent Events
- 07 Mar 2007 Discontinued - Phase-II for Lipodystrophy in United Kingdom (PO)
- 05 Sep 2006 Initial results from a extension study of a phase II trial in lipodystrophy have been added to the Cancer therapeutic trials section
- 30 Aug 2006 Ark Therapeutics has completed a 1-year voluntary extension study of a phase II trial in lipodystrophy in the UK