Research programme: Alzheimer's disease therapy - Myriad PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: MPI 127585; MPI 423948; MPI-442690; MPYS 315
Latest Information Update: 25 Sep 2009
At a glance
- Originator Mayo Clinic
- Developer Myriad Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Amyloid precursor protein secretase modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 25 Sep 2009 Discontinued - Preclinical for Alzheimer's disease in USA (unspecified route)
- 17 Aug 2007 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 17 Jun 2005 This programme is still in active development