Research programme: MC 305904 anti-fungals - Essential TherapeuticsAlternative Names: MC 305904 antifungals research programme - Essential Therapeutics; Tubulin polymerisation inhibitors research programme - Essential Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2004
At a glance
- Originator Essential Therapeutics [CEASED]
- Mechanism of Action Tubulin polymerisation inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Mycoses
Most Recent Events
- 04 Oct 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Mycoses in USA (unspecified route)
- 04 Oct 2004 Essential Therapeutics has closed down
- 09 Jan 2002 Preclinical development for Mycoses in USA (Unknown route)