NGD 963Alternative Names: NGD 96-3
Latest Information Update: 17 Mar 2008
At a glance
- Originator Neurogen Corporation
- Developer Neurogen Corporation; Pfizer
- Mechanism of Action GABA modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Insomnia
Most Recent Events
- 11 Mar 2002 Phase-I clinical trials in Insomnia in USA (unspecified route)
- 09 Jan 2002 Preclinical development for Insomnia in USA (Unknown route)