Research programme: hypocretin receptor 2 agonists - Neurocrine
Latest Information Update: 24 Feb 2011
At a glance
- Originator Neurocrine Biosciences
- Mechanism of Action Hypocretin-2 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Narcolepsy
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Narcolepsy in USA (unspecified route)
- 07 Jul 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Narcolepsy in USA (unspecified route)
- 09 Jan 2002 Preclinical development for Narcolepsy in USA (Unknown route)