At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Skin disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Phospholipase A2 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Skin disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Mar 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Skin disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 10 Jan 2002 Preclinical development for Skin disorders in USA (Unknown route)