Research programme: antibacterial therapeutics - Dr Reddy'sAlternative Names: DRF 11057; DRF 12035; DRF 13792; DRF 16048; DRF 6163; DRF 8114; DRF 8129; DRF 8345; DRF 8417; DRL 11286; DRL 11291; DRL-19440; Oxazolidinone antibacterials research programme - Dr Reddy's
Latest Information Update: 27 Jul 2010
At a glance
- Originator Dr Reddys Laboratories
- Class Oxazolidinones
- Mechanism of Action Protein synthesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 31 Mar 2010 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 08 Feb 2008 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 10 Sep 2003 DRF 11057 is available for licensing (http://www.drreddys.com)