MC 510125Alternative Names: MF-BA1768-a
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2004
At a glance
- Originator Essential Therapeutics [CEASED]
- Class Antibacterials
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 04 Oct 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Bacterial infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 11 Jan 2002 New profile
- 11 Jan 2002 Preclinical development for Bacterial infections in USA (Unknown route)