Research programme: tRNA synthetase inhibitors - CubistAlternative Names: CB 102930; CB 126229; tRNA synthetase inhibitors research programme - Cubist
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2004
At a glance
- Originator Cubist Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action RNA synthesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 20 Sep 2004 No development reported - Preclinical for Bacterial infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 11 Jan 2002 Preclinical development for Bacterial infections in USA (Unknown route)