EV 223Alternative Names: rEV 223
Latest Information Update: 04 Jan 2007
At a glance
- Originator Evolutec
- Class Antiallergics; Antiasthmatics
- Mechanism of Action Tryptase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Hypersensitivity
Most Recent Events
- 11 Jan 2002 New profile
- 11 Jan 2002 Preclinical development for Allergy in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 11 Jan 2002 Preclinical development for Asthma in United Kingdom (Unknown route)