Research programme: antibacterials - InvenuxAlternative Names: Antibacterials research programme - Invenux; Monobactams research programme - Invenux
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2005
At a glance
- Originator Invenux (CEASED)
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Bacterial infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 13 Jan 2002 Preclinical development for Bacterial infections in USA (Unknown route)