Latest Information Update: 03 May 2004
At a glance
- Originator Arrow Therapeutics
- Class Antibacterials
- Mechanism of Action Dehydroquinate synthase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Gram-positive infections
Most Recent Events
- 03 May 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Gram-positive infections in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 13 Jan 2002 New profile
- 13 Jan 2002 Preclinical development for Gram-positive infections in United Kingdom (Unknown route)