Research programme: antibacterials - Arrow TherapeuticsAlternative Names: A 11259; A 158; A 161; A 20194; A 762; A 764; A-00000762; A-00026158; A-00026161; Antibacterials research programme - Arrow Therapeutics; Dehydroquinate synthase inhibitors research programme - Arrow Therapeutics; DHQS inhibitors - Arrow Therapeutics; Shikimate kinase inhibitors - Arrow Therapeutics; Type I dehydroquinase inhibitors - Arrow Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 03 May 2004
At a glance
- Originator Arrow Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Dehydroquinate synthase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Gram-positive infections
Most Recent Events
- 03 May 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Gram-positive infections in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 26 Sep 2003 Data presented at the 43rd Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy (ICAAC-2003) have been added to the Bacterial Infections antimicrobial activity section
- 13 Jan 2002 Preclinical development for Gram-positive infections in United Kingdom (Unknown route)