Research programme: bacterial and viral vaccines - IDM Pharma/Berna Rhein
Latest Information Update: 21 Oct 2008
At a glance
- Originator Berna Rhein; IDM Pharma
- Class Vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections; Viral infections
Most Recent Events
- 18 Aug 2005 IDM S.A. has merged with Epimmune to form IDM Pharma
- 31 Oct 2002 Rhein Biotech has been acquired by Berna Biotech
- 16 Jan 2002 Preclinical development for Viral infections in USA (Unknown route)