ET 007Alternative Names: Anti-HIV drug - Endocrine Technology; HIV antiviral drug - Endocrine Transplant
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2007
At a glance
- Originator Endocrine Technology LLC
- Mechanism of Action HIV envelope protein gp120 inhibitors; HIV envelope protein gp41 inhibitors; Human immunodeficiency virus tat gene product inhibitors; Immunostimulants; RNA-directed DNA polymerase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 24 Apr 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for HIV infections treatment in USA (unspecified route)
- 24 Apr 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for HIV infections prevention in USA (unspecified route)
- 18 Feb 2002 Preclinical development for HIV infections prevention in USA (Unknown route)