Glioblast-13Alternative Names: GB-13
Latest Information Update: 29 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Originator Targepeutics
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Colorectal cancer; Glioma; Head and neck cancer; Malignant melanoma
Most Recent Events
- 29 Apr 2014 No development reported - Preclinical for Malignant melanoma in USA (unspecified route)
- 29 Apr 2014 No development reported - Preclinical for Head and neck cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 29 Apr 2014 No development reported - Preclinical for Glioma in USA (unspecified route)