Research programme: sulphated CCR5 peptides - Progenics PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: Research programme: sulfated CCR5 peptides - Progenics Pharmaceuticals; Sulfated CCR5 peptides research programme - Progenics Pharmaceuticals; Sulphated CCR5 peptides research programme - Progenics Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 21 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator Progenics Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action CCR5 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 21 Aug 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for HIV infections treatment in USA (unspecified route)
- 26 Aug 2005 No development reported - Preclinical for HIV infections treatment in USA (unspecified route)
- 18 Jan 2002 Preclinical development for HIV infections treatment in USA (Unknown route)