Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2006
At a glance
- Originator AstraZeneca
- Mechanism of Action NMDA receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Neuropathic pain
Most Recent Events
- 02 Feb 2006 Discontinued - Phase-I for Neuropathic pain in Europe (PO)
- 08 Oct 2003 Phase-I clinical trials in Neuropathic pain in Europe (PO)
- 18 Jan 2002 Preclinical development for Neuropathic pain in Europe (PO)