Monoclonal antibodies - Amgen/Medarex
Latest Information Update: 08 Apr 2010
At a glance
- Originator Amgen; Medarex
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Unspecified
Most Recent Events
- 02 Sep 2009 Medarex has been acquired by Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 10 Sep 2008 Clinical development of five different antibodies is ongoing in undisclosed indications
- 09 May 2007 Phase-II clinical trials in Cancer in USA (Parenteral)