P 9808Alternative Names: Porphogen; Porphozym
Latest Information Update: 19 May 2006
At a glance
- Originator Zymenex A/S
- Mechanism of Action Enzyme replacements
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Acute intermittent porphyria
Most Recent Events
- 01 Apr 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Acute intermittent porphyria in Sweden (SC)
- 01 Apr 2006 Discontinued - Phase-II for Acute intermittent porphyria in Sweden (IV)
- 01 Apr 2006 P 9808 is available for licensing (http://www.zymenex.com)