LP 9Alternative Names: LP 9 extract; LP-9
Latest Information Update: 01 May 2007
At a glance
- Originator Credere Corporation
- Developer Credere Corporation; University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 01 May 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 22 Jan 2002 Preclinical development for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)