MC 207044Alternative Names: MC-207044
Latest Information Update: 28 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator Essential Therapeutics [CEASED]; Iconix Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antivirals
- Mechanism of Action Peptide hydrolase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Rhinovirus infections
Most Recent Events
- 05 Oct 2004 Essential Therapeutics has undergone bankruptcy proceedings and appears to have closed down during 2004
- 01 Feb 2002 Preclinical development for Rhinovirus infections in USA (Unknown route)