Colorectal cancer vaccine - OnyvaxAlternative Names: Onyvax CR
Latest Information Update: 26 May 2008
At a glance
- Originator Onyvax
- Class Cancer vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Colorectal cancer
Most Recent Events
- 26 May 2008 Discontinued - Phase-I/II for Colorectal cancer in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 05 Mar 2004 This compound is still in active development
- 02 May 2000 Phase-I/II clinical trials for Colorectal cancer in United Kingdom (Unknown route)