Radiolabelled BLySAlternative Names: Ardenermin-I-131; Iodine-131 BLyS; Iodine-131 labeled B-Lymphocyte Stimulator; LR131; LymphoRad-131
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2006
At a glance
- Originator Human Genome Sciences
- Class Antineoplastics; Radiopharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Multiple myeloma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
Most Recent Events
- 06 Mar 2006 Discontinued - Phase-I for Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma in USA (unspecified route)
- 06 Mar 2006 Discontinued - Phase-I for Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma in Canada (unspecified route)
- 06 Mar 2006 Discontinued - Phase-I for Multiple myeloma in USA (unspecified route)