Research programme: CXCR4 antagonists - University of Louisville/Kyoto UniversityAlternative Names: TC 14003; TC 14005
Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2007
At a glance
- Originator Kagoshima University; Kyoto University; Tokyo Medical and Dental University; University of Louisville
- Mechanism of Action CXCR4 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 25 Aug 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for HIV infections treatment in USA (unspecified route)
- 25 Aug 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for HIV infections treatment in Japan (unspecified route)
- 11 Feb 2002 Preclinical development for HIV infections treatment in USA (Unknown route)