Research programme: anti-EpCAM human monoclonal antibodies - CrucellAlternative Names: Anti-EpCAM human monoclonal antibodies research programme - Crucell
Latest Information Update: 27 Jan 2005
At a glance
- Originator Crucell
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Epithelial cell adhesion molecule inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Colorectal cancer
Most Recent Events
- 27 Jan 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Colorectal cancer in Netherlands (unspecified route)
- 11 Feb 2002 Preclinical development for Colorectal cancer in Netherlands (Unknown route)