Research programme: anti-CD38 human monoclonal antibodies - CrucellAlternative Names: Anti-CD38 human monoclonal antibodies research programme - Crucell
Latest Information Update: 27 Jan 2005
At a glance
- Originator Crucell
- Mechanism of Action CD38 antigen inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Autoimmune disorders; Multiple myeloma
Most Recent Events
- 27 Jan 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Multiple myeloma in Netherlands (unspecified route)
- 27 Jan 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Autoimmune disorders in Netherlands (unspecified route)
- 11 Feb 2002 Preclinical development for Multiple myeloma in Netherlands (Unknown route)