Latest Information Update: 26 Mar 2007
At a glance
- Originator Austin Research Institute; Prima Biomed
- Class Antirheumatics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 12 Feb 2002 VIB 153 is available for licensing (http://www.primabiomed.com.au)
- 12 Feb 2002 Preclinical development for Rheumatoid arthritis in Australia (PO)