A 315677Alternative Names: A-315677
Latest Information Update: 30 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Originator Abbott Laboratories
- Class Antivirals
- Mechanism of Action Neuraminidase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Influenza virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 18 Sep 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Influenza virus infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 12 Feb 2002 New profile
- 12 Feb 2002 Preclinical development for Influenza virus infections in USA (Unknown route)