Research programme: heart disease - deCODE genetics/Pfizer
Latest Information Update: 05 Sep 2006
At a glance
- Originator deCODE genetics; Encode; Pfizer
- Developer Pfizer
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cardiovascular disorders
Most Recent Events
- 05 Sep 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cardiovascular disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 16 Apr 2003 Pharmacia Corporation has been acquired by, and merged into, Pfizer
- 13 Feb 2002 New profile