ONO 4819Alternative Names: ONO 4819CD
Latest Information Update: 26 May 2006
At a glance
- Originator Ono Pharmaceutical
- Class Heptanoic acids; Osteoporosis therapies
- Mechanism of Action Dinoprostone agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Fracture
Most Recent Events
- 31 Mar 2006 Discontinued - Phase-II for Fracture treatment in Japan (Injection)
- 31 Mar 2002 Phase-II clinical trials in Fracture treatment in Japan (Injection)
- 14 Nov 2001 Phase-I clinical trials for Fracture treatment in Japan (Unknown route)