Latest Information Update: 13 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Class Obesity therapies
- Mechanism of Action Beta 3 adrenergic receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Diabetes mellitus; Obesity
Most Recent Events
- 11 Oct 2005 No development reported - Preclinical for Obesity in India (unspecified route)
- 11 Oct 2005 No development reported - Preclinical for Diabetes mellitus in India (unspecified route)
- 26 Aug 2003 This compound is still in active development