Research programme: diabetes therapy - Roche/VernalisAlternative Names: diabetes therapy research programme - Roche/Vernalis
Latest Information Update: 14 Jan 2005
At a glance
- Originator Roche; Vernalis
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 14 Jan 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Diabetes mellitus (unspecified route)
- 03 Oct 2003 Vernalis Group has merged with British Biotech to form Vernalis
- 20 Jun 2002 Preclinical trials in Diabetes mellitus (unspecified route)