Latest Information Update: 10 Nov 2010
At a glance
- Originator Endocrine Technology LLC
- Developer Endocrine Technology
- Mechanism of Action Complement factor D inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Alzheimer's disease; Autoimmune disorders; Multiple sclerosis; Rheumatoid arthritis; Systemic lupus erythematosus; Type 1 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 18 Feb 2002 Available for licensing worldwide (email@example.com)
- 18 Feb 2002 Preclinical development for Multiple sclerosis in USA (Unknown route)
- 18 Feb 2002 Preclinical development for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (Unknown route)