Research programme: vitronectin receptor antagonists - UriachAlternative Names: Vitronectin receptor antagonists research programme - Uriach
Latest Information Update: 20 Jan 2004
At a glance
- Originator Uriach
- Mechanism of Action Integrin alphaVbeta3 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Coronary artery restenosis; Osteoporosis; Vascular restenosis
Most Recent Events
- 20 Jan 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Vascular restenosis in Spain (unspecified route)
- 20 Jan 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Coronary artery restenosis in Spain (unspecified route)
- 20 Jan 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Osteoporosis in Spain (unspecified route)