Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2007
At a glance
- Originator Endocrine Technology LLC
- Mechanism of Action Complement factor H inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 24 Apr 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Bacterial infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 22 Feb 2002 Preclinical development for Bacterial infections in USA (Unknown route)