Research programme: anti-infectives - Anadys/SGX Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 14 Jun 2006
At a glance
- Originator Anadys Pharmaceuticals; SGX Pharmaceuticals
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 14 Jun 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Bacterial infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 31 Aug 2005 Structural GenomiX is now called SGX Pharmaceuticals
- 26 Feb 2002 Preclinical trials in Bacterial infections in USA (unspecified route)