Research programme: anti-infectives - Ibis/SelectXAlternative Names: Anti-infectives research programme: Ibis/SelectX
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2004
At a glance
- Originator Ibis Therapeutics; SelectX Pharmaceuticals
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 05 Oct 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Bacterial infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 27 Aug 2004 No development reported - Preclinical for Bacterial infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 20 Sep 2002 OmniScience Pharmaceuticals has merged with BioChemist Inc. to form SelectX Pharmaceuticals