Research programme: diabetic complications therapy - Dynamis TherapeuticsAlternative Names: Diabetic complications therapy research programme - Dynamis Therapeutics; DYN 12; DYN 15
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Dynamis Therapeutics
- Class Organic chemicals; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Advanced glycosylation end product inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Diabetic complications
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Diabetic-complications in USA
- 27 Feb 2002 Preclinical trials in Diabetic complications in USA