MT 201 - Meiji Dairies CorporationAlternative Names: TAK 201
Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator Meiji Dairies Corporation
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Allergic conjunctivitis; Seasonal allergic rhinitis
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 04 Aug 2005 Takeda has terminated its licence for MT 201 in Japan and other countries
- 30 Apr 2005 Phase-III clinical trials in Allergic conjunctivitis in Japan (unspecified route)