Research programme: haemorrhagic fever virus inhibitors - Idenix/Institut Pasteur
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2006
At a glance
- Originator Idenix Pharmaceuticals
- Developer Idenix Pharmaceuticals; Institut Pasteur
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Ebola virus infections; Lassa fever
Most Recent Events
- 23 May 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Lassa fever in USA (unspecified route)
- 23 May 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Lassa fever in France (unspecified route)
- 23 May 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Ebola virus infections in USA (unspecified route)