Research programme: anti-infectives - Genelabs TechnologiesAlternative Names: Anti-infectives research programme - Genelabs; DNA-binding polyheterocyclic compounds - Genelabs; GL 047374; GL 118172; GL 243287; GL 359986; GL 478057; GL 48087; GL 521997; GL 548043; GL 568816; GL 579225; GL 663142; GL 700241; GL 701649; GL 703027; GL 832293; GL 886217; GL 898298; Pyrrole tetraamides research programme - Genelabs
Latest Information Update: 04 Mar 2008
At a glance
- Originator Genelabs Technologies
- Class Amides; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections; Mycoses
Most Recent Events
- 18 Nov 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Bacterial infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 14 Jun 2002 Preclinical trials in Mycoses in USA (unspecified route)
- 07 Mar 2002 Early research in Bacterial infections in USA (unspecified route)