Anti-cell surface antigen monoclonal antibody MT107Alternative Names: MT 107
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2005
At a glance
- Originator Micromet
- Class Bispecific antibodies; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammation; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 07 Dec 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Inflammation in Germany (unspecified route)
- 07 Dec 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis in Germany (unspecified route)
- 06 Mar 2002 Preclinical trials in Inflammation in Germany